Tuesday 13 August 2013

DARE TO LIVE BETTER



                              DARE TO LIVE BETTER

To die isn't hard. The very hard thing about death is; the brevity to dare it. But why won't you choose to live until it is impossible to live no more? Instead of being brave to take your life at the face of any challenge, be brave to keep living victoriously. Never commit suicide or expose yourself to what can kill you. If someone could be so courageous to commit suicide, I see someone who is absolutely capable of prevailing over the hurdle that prompted him to murder himself. Truly, the person would have prevailed had he chosen life. Dare not to die, dare to live better. 

2 comments:

  1. This expression from the throne. Where you are attempting to kill yourself, someone speacial called JESUS CHRIST is searching for you to safe your life. While not run to Jesus, the begining and the finisher of our faith. I dare to life inpite of challenges, I will challenge my challengers. For the Lord is with me, therefore I shall not be confunded. And I know I will never be ashamed in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Godwin, we are more than conqueror

    ReplyDelete