Wednesday 22 March 2017

ONLY TIME WILL TELL

By reflecting on everything I have done and I have never done, I realised;
there are things I once thought/said I will never do that I ended up doing
and there are other things I once thought/said I will do that I didn't do.

Right now; I am in the known of only everything I have done and everything I have never done plus the things I love/want to do and the things I don't love/want to do.
But I don't know the things I will end up doing and not doing.
Only time will tell what I will still do and what I will not do in the future.

However, I do know that if I continually yield my mind to only the right things; my decisions/choices and steps will be well ordered into what is right and my entire life will depict 'infectiously exemplary rightful living'.

Your mind, what you continually feed it with and how you engages it determines your resolves, attitudes, actions and manifestations. At the end of the day, you wouldn’t end up doing contrarily to what is right if your heart is well guarded all the time. It is non-negotiable for you to ensure time always tell/reveal only what is right, pure, good, noble, lovely, inspiring, beneficial, admirable, excellent and praiseworthy about you.

_Stephen Olamilekan Jimoh
Advance Everyday
...living life at best
http://stephenoj.blogspot.com.ng/

No comments:

Post a Comment